Lifeline SSN Verification Required
PLEASE VERIFY YOUR SSN TO KEEP YOUR ASSIST WIRELESS LIFELINE SERVICE ACTIVE!
Some Assist Wireless customers may have invalid or unrecognized identity information in the National Lifeline Accountability Database (NLAD) that jeopardizes their Lifeline status. If you have been contacted by Assist Wireless regarding a problem with your social security number, please submit one of the following acceptable forms of SSN verification using the form below ASAP.
Failure to upload your verification will result in termination of your Lifeline service!
Have questions? Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted Forms of SSN Verification:
- W-2 Form
- Prior Year’s State, Federal, or Tribal Tax Return
- Social Security Card
- Military Discharge Documentation
- Weapons Permit (unexpired)
- U.S. Government, Military, State, or Tribal Issued ID (unexpired)
- Government Assistance Program Document (that includes proof of identity)
- Statement of Benefits From Qualifying Program (that includes proof of identity)
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation Statement of Benefits