Lifeline Identity Verification Required
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR CURRENT ID TO KEEP YOUR ASSIST WIRELESS LIFELINE SERVICE ACTIVE!
Some Assist Wireless customers may have invalid or unrecognized identity information in the National Lifeline Accountability Database (NLAD) that jeopardizes their Lifeline status. If you have been contacted by Assist Wireless regarding a problem with your identity information, please submit one of the following acceptable forms of ID using the form below ASAP.
Failure to upload your ID will result in termination of your Lifeline service!
Have questions? Email Us: email@example.com
Accepted Forms of ID:
- Driver’s License (unexpired)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Permanent Resident Card (unexpired)
- Permanent Resident Alien Card (unexpired)
- Passport (unexpired)
- Weapons Permit (unexpired)
- U.S. Government, Military, State, or Tribal Issued ID (unexpired)
- Military Discharge Documentation
- Government Assistance Program Document (that includes proof of identity)
- Statement of Benefits From Qualifying Program (that includes proof of identity)
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation Statement of Benefits