Lifeline ID and SSN Verification Required
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR CURRENT ID & SSN TO KEEP YOUR ASSIST WIRELESS LIFELINE SERVICE ACTIVE!
Some Assist Wireless customers may have invalid or unrecognized identity information in the National Lifeline Accountability Database (NLAD) that jeopardizes their Lifeline status. If you have been contacted by Assist Wireless regarding a problem with your identity information, please submit one of the following acceptable forms of ID and SSN using the form below ASAP.
Failure to upload your ID and SSN proof will result in termination of your Lifeline service!
Have questions? Email Us: email@example.com
Accepted Forms of ID and SSN Verification:
- Driver’s License (unexpired)
- Birth Certificate
- W-2 Form
- Prior Year’s State, Federal, or Tribal Tax Return
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Permanent Resident Card (unexpired)
- Permanent Resident Alien Card (unexpired)
- U.S. Government, Military, State, or Tribal Issued ID (unexpired)
- Passport (unexpired)
- Military Discharge Documentation
- Weapons Permit (unexpired)
- Government Assistance Program Document (that includes proof of identity)
- Statement of Benefits From Qualifying Program (that includes proof of identity)
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation Statement of Benefits