- Are you on food stamps?
- Are you on Medicaid?
- Are you on Social Security?
- Federal Housing Assistance Program (FPHA)
- Section 8 - Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch's Free Lunch Program (NSL)
- Temporary-Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
If your household income is at or below poverty guidelines you could qualify for a Lifeline supported wireless phone service.
Assist Wireless currently serves:
Assist Wireless is always working to expand our coverage. If your area is not currently covered by our wireless service, be sure to check back.